[Western] Gothic Road Map

Jayme Michaels reaper_ih at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:29:47 PST 2008

Very good idea.  Would it be in bad taste to condense them all in to one road?  Something like Memory Lane  or Remembrance Rd?

Hopeing this doesent offend
Ld. Kusunoki Ranmyaku no Toza "Aku"

I second that..   Byron
Quoting Jesus Cavazos :

I think that's a great idea.  HL Toshiro Koi  "> > Might I suggest that we name these roads to honor> fallen heroes of the West. Master Cad has been> mentioned, but I would add Lord Brett MacNelly, Cheri> (gonna leave the spelling of her SCA name to someone> that knows it), Lady Agnes the Silent, Honorable Lord> Edmund Marshal, Laird Ian McIver (sp?), etc. I would> not suggest the whole name, just the part of the name> that is most recognizable (i.e. Marshall Way). I just> think that it would be a nice way to honor these> friends.> > Then if we have roads left, I would either name one> Baroness Way (or some such) or name them directly for> Mistress Anna and Mistress Marthe, since they were the> ladies about which Gothic started.> > Just my thoughts,> Kainin> Baron of Bonwicke>

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!