[Western] Gothic Road Map

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:22:06 PST 2008

Your Excellency,
Truly this is a noble idea. As one who is supposed to have an interest in
keeping our history and looking out for legacies, however, I would advise
against that course of action at this time, the reasons for which I would
happily share in private with anyone who wishes to know. In no way do I mean
disrespect to any of these people, mentioned or implied.

Do remember that names are powerful things. I know none of us would wield a
sword without first being aware of the consequences. Likewise, the wanton
application of personal names is not without risk. Mostly, I think that the
first idea, of naming the main roads after our groups, especially those
undergoing dissolution, would be more beneficial, especially in serving to
unify those people whose goal it now becomes to reassert themselves in the
eyes of the kingdom, as it were.

Of course, this is only my humble opinion, and if it is the will of the
populace I will gladly stand by any decision to uplift in any way the names
of our brothers and sisters, who have not so much fallen as passed on into
the Greater Kingdom of the Dream Everlasting.

--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"

"It is said that the Devil never crossed the Tamar into Cornwall on account
of the well-known habit of Cornish women of putting everything into a pasty,
and that he was not sufficiently courageous to risk such a fate!"

-From the cookbook _Cornish Recipes Ancient and Modern_