[Western] Chiang mail

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 18:45:02 PDT 2008

Don't you just hate getting those emails promise great rewards if you will pass it on?.  Well lately I've been getting a lot of Chiang mail.

Just recently, I received such a letter promising to elevate me the the position of Magnificent, by some Baron to the north.  At first I was flattered, but now I just realize it was just an example of Chiang mail, so I won't respond to it.  I was just wondering if anyone else has been getting communications promising false rewards from said Baron.  If so, I advise that you trash them.  It is just an example of Chiang mail.

Rizardo, the Humble