[Western] News flash update

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 09:14:37 PDT 2008

This news update is brought to you by Trelac Stables.  "In these unstable times, isn't a nice to know you can count on Trelac Stables for your transportation needs.  Come in now to see our great selection of new and used donkeys."

Hear yea, Hear yea, Hear yea

In an earlier story, it was reported and a Mr One Flung Dung was apprehended by the Trelac guard impersonating a Trelac Tax collector.  While Mr Dung and his possible connection to Don Keys is still under investigation, the question of how to identify official tax collectors has been raised.  This reporter interviewed the Captain of the Trelac guard, a Lady Muirghein, about this issue.  Lady Muirghein is quoted as saying, "Trelac is a poor shire and our government officials don't have official uniforms at this time.  In fact, we are so poor that there was no money to provide horses for transportation.  Our officials use donkeys to get around on."  So folks, if you see a governmental official from Trelac, they will be sitting on their asses."