[Western] News Flash: Soaring Cost of Feed

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 06:17:31 PDT 2008

This news flash is brought to you by "Hilltop Armory."   "Come in and see the fine selection of swords, axes, armor at Hilltop.  Remember, Hilltop is a cut above the competition."

As the rumors of possible war between Trelac and Bonwicke circulate, one unforeseen consequence has been the soaring cost of horse feed.  Horse feed has more than doubled in recent months.  Residents of both Trelac and Bonwicke are complaining that the increased cost of feed has caused them to cut back on unnecessary travel and alter vacation plans.  The high cost of feed has also effected the Trelac Guard.  Guards spokesman, Rizardo d'Artusio is quoted as saying:  "The cost of feeding our donkeys has gotten so high, that, in order to save feed, we are having to get off our asses and walk more."