[Western] News Flash: Donkey Shortage

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 15:37:06 PDT 2008

I never realized the subject of donkeys and asses could produce such a wide variety of jokes and comments.  I started to get lost with who said what, so I decided to make a listing of them.  To further organize the subject, I have put them into categories: food, travel, sexual, etc.  When I am done, I will have an ass sorted listing of what's been said, but don't ass me for a copy, I'm going to burro it in a very very deep hole and try to forget the hole thing.

Rizardo