[Western] Fwd: CeltFest

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 21:23:44 PDT 2008

Just crossposting to a broader list
Brynach ap Efflam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amy Bragg <eskimo413 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Subject: [Blacklake] CeltFest
To: blacklake at lists.ansteorra.org

Hello All!

So CeltFest is quickly approaching and I need some help! Yes, there is an
event that same weekend that is rather important for some of you attend. For
the rest of us, I need you at CeltFest...please? We need people to volunteer
for demos of any nature. We have time to learn between now and then from
those that are somewhat wiser (Gerold?) If anyone knows of any vendors that
might be interested, we need that as well. Please email me the information
as it becomes available. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Amy