[Western] Fwd: CeltFest

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 10:56:35 PDT 2008

There is a possibility that Celonise and I will be there, but one of the luxuries of being our age is that we don't plan too far ahead.

Don't mean to horse trade you (or would that be donkey trade), but if you planned to come to our event in October and/ or our regional demo in downtown San Angelo the first weekend in December, we sure would feel obligated to help out at Celtfest.  Everyone that came to our "Champions for Children,"  Dec 8th last year had a great time.  A lot of folks from the western region attended it, but I didn't see you.  It's the same weekend as "Christmas at Fort Concho," and many of the people who took in our event also went over to the Fort as well, so it made for a great weekend.  Gavin and Safiye had a revel afterward and there wa plenty of free lodging with the Trelac folks. Hope to see you down for that.