[Western] Fwd: CeltFest

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Jul 31 15:17:06 PDT 2008

I am sorry I have Oct. All ready booked. With to-days prices of gas I have to plan at least 6 month ahead. Next year would you please post a little more in advance for us people who live father away and can not be there when you are talking about future events.

This goes for all of West Texas events. Maybe you could send info to our local new letter or post it on our local list. That way your event will be in our minds when we start planning for the next season.
willow de wisp