[Western] Regional fighter practice

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Thu Jul 31 21:08:22 PDT 2008

  HL Agnar,
Maybe I am a bit confused by your missive. Perhaps you have eaten some of
your own salad with some strange mushrooms or something. It would seem from
your letter that you took some horses that were bound for someone else and
perhaps cause injury to members of our area? I suppose also that the reports
too of missing people and the King's tax collectors in the surrounds of the
home of yourself and Ld Logan, being done in by the two of you, maybe also
true? I will have had a talk with HG Aaron about this when he was on the
Throne, and we decided that it would have to be looked into and dealt with
also.
 In service and fief to the Crown,
 HE Chiang
 Baron of Bonwicke