[Western] Tax Collectors

tomjenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 4 22:11:54 PDT 2008

Traitor? Those that know me are well aware my loyalty is unyielding. This
whole Scottish angle seems like a simple-minded ruse designed to ferry
attention away from the tyrants to the north and south, nothing more than a
red herring. I was born free, and shall live free... and all tax collectors
that knock on my door do so at their own peril, regardless of which tyrant's
seal they carry.

As for fault and blame, I accept neither... and will be more than happy to
meet my detractors on the field of battle. Perhaps there I can find relief
for myself and all Scots that have been wrongly accused.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
patriots and tyrants."

Ld. Thomas Logan Macleod of the Clan Macleod