[Western] News flash

tomjenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 5 23:04:37 PDT 2008

One Flung Dung... isn't he second-cousin to Foo Man Choo? Which would make him the nephew of Moo Goo Gaipan... and first cousin of Gung Fu Smith... Which, in turn, would mean he's releated to HE Chiang Ti Lung. What an unexpected correlation. Then again, I can remember my former squire brother Gavin speaking of a distant relative who's last name was Dung. Wouldn't it be a hoot if he were a double agent?

By the way, is there anyway those of us in the remains of Crossrode Keep could get a list of all the AUTHORIZED tax collectors from Bonwicke and Trelac? It would do my conscience great good if I could send their families flowers and my condolences.

Ld. Thomas Logan Macleod of the Clan Macleod