[Western] Call for water coolers for Gothic Wars...

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Mon Jul 7 19:12:08 PDT 2008

We have one to loan.

Muirghein

  _____

From: western-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:western-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of John Kittles
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 10:28 AM
To: Western Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: [Western] Call for water coolers for Gothic Wars...

Hello all,

     I am the Waterbearer for Gothic Wars this year. I am asking for those
who have a 5 gallon water cooler to bring them for the war.

Please let me know if you are able to bring water coolers and how many so I
can let the Autocrat know the status of coolers. Please let me know off
list.

Thanks and can't wait to see you at the war.

Ld Brion Se MacAdams

7:40 AM

7:40 AM