[Western] Hornet's nest

Angela Scott silvrbnd at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 08:53:51 PDT 2008

I am neither trying to place blame nor cause trouble. I am mearly trying to figure out what has been the cause of strife in the west. The wall was intended as a meeting place for all at a beautiful garden that HE Wu planted to make a comfortable and serene place to meet and discuss the saftey of the region. As it seems that the other Scots of the region have taken offense at the remark of another scot then I apologize and hope that mabe you have another theory as to the trouble makers that is causing enough problems to lead our groups to war.

Lady J
   Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";	reply-type=originalTraitor? Those that know me are well aware my loyalty is unyielding. This whole Scottish angle seems like a simple-minded ruse designed to ferry attention away from the tyrants to the north and south, nothing more than a red herring. I was born free, and shall live free... and all tax collectors that knock on my door do so at their own peril, regardless of whichtyrant's seal they carry.As for fault and blame, I accept neither... and will be more than happy to meet my detractors on the field of battle. Perhaps there I can find relief for myself and all Scots that have been wrongly accused."The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood ofpatriots and tyrants."Ld. Thomas Logan Macleod of the Clan Macleod">Traitor? Those that know me are well aware my loyalty is unyielding. This
whole Scottish angle seems like a simple-minded ruse designed to ferry
attention away from the tyrants to the north and south, nothing more than a
red herring. I was born free, and shall live free... and all tax collectors
that knock on my door do so at their own peril, regardless of which
tyrant's
seal they carry.

As for fault and blame, I accept neither... and will be more than happy to
meet my detractors on the field of battle. Perhaps there I can find relief
for myself and all Scots that have been wrongly accused.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of

patriots and tyrants."

Ld. Thomas Logan Macleod of the Clan Macleod

  A potential alliance? I suppose the wall was a peace offering? Hmmmm...
Logan