[Western] News Flash: Donkey Shortage

Thomas tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 22 16:50:15 PDT 2008

It's all in the marinade and cooking method, my friend. You can't microwave a nice piece of ass. It's more of a crockpot sorta thing. Oh, and I believe you're supposed to soak it in buttermilk for several hours before you cook it. It takes the assiness out, or so I'm told. I wonder if you're supposed to serve red or white wine with donkey. Hmmmm...

Logan

Tue, Jul 22, 2008.