[Western] News Flash: Donkey Shortage

agnarr agnarr at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 23 11:27:37 PDT 2008

Also as a reminder from the FDA (Free Donkey Association) -

It is recommended that one remember to always wear proper protection when riding an ass, especially if it is the community ass, a rented ass, an ass one may ride when in foreign lands, or any used ass that one may acquire at the local watering hole
Agnarr