[Western] Fwd: CeltFest

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 03:14:30 PDT 2008

It shall be held at OC (Odessa College) on the sport track. The date is
October 4&5th or the same weekend as 3 kings. we will be updating every one
on specifics right now we are trying to get a rough idea of who can be there
and what they would like to display, be it combat and needle point to
blacksmithing or just looking good.
Brynach ap Efflam