[Western] Regional fighter practice

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 21:45:30 PDT 2008

For those of you that don't know ole-man A. C. Kerly, the Trelac Guard has his picture on file and it is enclosed with this missive.  It was taken near the Bonwicke wall and we think the donkey he was riding was stolen.  He is also currently under suspicion for his activities around the wall.  Anyone who has information about where his was the day that Centurian Gerold's house caught on fire should contact the Trelac Gurard.

Rizardo d'Artusio