[Western] Some Interesting reading

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Wed Jun 4 16:29:55 PDT 2008

The total fighters were roughly 300 Spartans, Leonidads' personal body
guard, a ton of the aforementioned slaves, and about 14,000 allies, give or
take. Sounds like a lot but Xerxes had a many more than that, want to say
close to a million but I get a bit fuzzy there. I am sure someone will
correct me on some of the numbers as well as the spelling of the names.
Chiang Nan Jue