[Western] Missive to HE Gavin

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Wed Jun 11 19:47:14 PDT 2008

Perhaps, good Baron, you might have a word with your wall-builders, as
clearly, they misheard your directives and built the wall much too far
south, ON TRELAC LANDS! It was the duty of the Civic Guard to tear down such
an invasion of our lands. And worst of all, it cut us off from our best herd
of donkeys! These prized creatures had to be wrested from the thieving hands
of men who were clearly from Bonwicke, as they rode in red, green and gold
livery! I believe the Queen's directive was to build the wall to the WEST,
to protect the borders of Ansteorra, not the SOUTH to invade your neighbors!

So say I, Lady Muirghein MacKiernan, Captain of the Civic Guard of Trelac