[Western] Missive to HE Gavin

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:22:24 PDT 2008

> To those of questionable character and ignoble designs;> We laid claim to lands that asked our protection

It would seem, Gerald-san, that the Civil Guard questions your character. And they have just relieved you of your property and sent you and yours out into the street like a worthless vagabond. But fear not, I am sure His Excellency Chiang will welcome you and yours to Bonwicke. He will not take that which is your, like some other people.

> funny smelling,

Hey, we bathe. You must be standing down wind from the rest of the guard.

> foreign clothes wearing,

This from a man in a skirt?

> honorable Gerald...you better believe we> claim him and all that he calls his own.

Beware, my friend, it sounds like they prepare the galley shackles for you and yours.