[Western] Missive to HE Gavin

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 20:52:17 PDT 2008

Well said.
Rizardo

----- Original Message ----
From: "faolon at sallegarnes.com" <faolon at sallegarnes.com>
To: "Western Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <western at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:04:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Western] Missive to HE Gavin

A sad day has truly fallen over the Lands of the Western Alliance.
I have seen lands claimed and defended. Shires disappear only to come back
stronger than before. (Standemshire now Trelac) I have seen the Alliance
wain and all but dissolve, but NEVER have I seen the Alliance stand
against one another, or tax those who are in obvious need. Now I here even
the donkeys, proud, stubborn and unyeilding in their task, are threatened
in a most hanous way. When this comes to a head it will be brother against
brother, and trust me this will come to a head. On that day I stand with
the Western Alliance Defending the lands which stand between these great
armies of heroes. We are Ansteorra, Stand together against all foes real
and imagined. These are the lands I call home and let no wall divide us.

Ld. Faolon Muirchu

PS....Dee Da Dee