[Western] Missive HE Chiang

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 21:09:39 PDT 2008

Enough of this civic guard nonsense.  I am a member of said civic guard and we were no where near Centurion Gerod's house when it burned.  We were busy herding donkeys when it occurred.  As for donkey dung, One Flung Poo sounds Chinese to me.  It  is certainly is not Gaelic.

Rizardo, Defender of Trelac