[Western] In war, only the innocent suffer...

Stefan Fitzmittenese sfitzm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:44:34 PDT 2008

I would have to say that Gerold's hall was befouled before it was burned. As
quartermaster to the guard, I know we were not there in time to save the
members of my family therefore I couldn't have done it. Wait....was not
Gerold dining on tenderized donkey? Perhaps this is some ploy by the craven
northmen to shift blame to use as a pretense for outright treachery! Alas, I
think the truth comes to light!

Snap,
Stefan Fitzmittenese

P.S. Besides, everybody knows that it is pillage then burn. Do you see me in
a new tunic?