[Western] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 26, Issue 53

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Tue Jun 17 22:00:32 PDT 2008

  Every one keeps calling it a wall, it is just a small humble fence. >From the way you guys talk, you would think that even the August Personage of Jade could see the fence from his great hall in heaven.
  Yes, I am the defender of Trelac and Blacklake, at one time, I was defender of every branch in the former Western Region (with the notable exception of Bonwicke). I have not to my knowledge ever failed in my duties to any of those branches, nor do I now. It would seem more like the branches in the area have forgotten what Bonwicke has done for them over the years. I can not be all that bad, you do not hear Bonwicke complaining, do you?
  The people causing trouble are not mine. I just set out to build a small fence.
  In humble service, I remain,
  HE Chiang
  Baron of Bonwicke
  Defender of Trelac