[Western] Some Interesting reading

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 20:22:35 PDT 2008

I agree.  Even though it is old and doesn't have the special effects that the new one has, Celonise and I enjoyed it much more than the most recent.  There seemed to be much more of a story and character development in the old one.   Well worth watching.

You think maybe were just getting old?

Rizardo