[Western] Missive to HE Gavin

tomjenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 11 22:25:24 PDT 2008

That's the problem with having two great forces... eventually, there can be only one.

As for the donkeys, the very idea Baron Chiang would quibble over a few beasts of burden is ludicrous... I hear tell there is a surplus of asses in both Bonwicke and Trelac! Some have even wandered off into Blacklake and what remains of Crossrode Keep and began overpopulating those areas. Why just the other day I heard a bard singing of them! It was a most disturbing affair, I ass-ure you!

As a Scot, I suppose I'm a natural dissenter... With that in mind, I will gladly fight to see this wall / fence / whatever built, then in several years, fight to see it torn down. That is simply the ebb and flow of things, at least in my opinion.

Ld. Thomas Logan Macleod
self-proclaimed Pro Wall