[Western] Closed cell foam....

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 18:47:47 PDT 2008

There may be more informed people (heavy fighters) than me that can answer your question, but in case no one else gets back to you, I would try yoga exercise mats.  I have seen them for sale cheap at Ross's, although I would think you could also find them at Academy or even Walmart.  Hope this helps.

Rizardo