[Western] Western Digest, Vol 23, Issue 5

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:16:58 PDT 2008

Crossrode Keep, Blacklake, and Mendersham still exsist, it is only after the BOD meeting that we will know weather the groups will be dissolved or unsuspended.

That having been said, we all have to remember two things;

1. Follow procedure. You can't expect the BOD to help us if we're breaking the rules. That's what got us in the trouble we're in now.

2. Be respectful regardless of how you feel. You can't expect them to rule in our favor if we spit in they're face.

We all have to remember one thing, we may not be the Western Region as far as the kingdom is concerned, but we're still one people where it matters, in our hearts.

HL Toshiro Koi
Long live the west.