[Western] Western Digest, Vol 23, Issue 5

Pavel pavelcossack68 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 11:47:29 PDT 2008

My Lord Toshiro,
       I understand what you are saying and agree with all but one point.  The point that we did things wrong that precipitated this action is not so, from anything I have found.  There are other groups that have done much worse than anything we have been charged with that are not being censured.  There is something else going on that is apparently trying to use all the minor infractions to accomplish its goals.  That is a seperate issue from the dissolution/suspension and is being handled seperately.  I agree that we should be respectful, even though we have not been treated so.
  Pavel Poliakov

Jesus Cavazos <toshirokoi at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }

  Crossrode Keep, Blacklake, and Mendersham still exsist, it is only after the BOD meeting that we will know weather the groups will be dissolved or unsuspended.

That having been said, we all have to remember two things;

1. Follow procedure. You can't expect the BOD to help us if we're breaking the rules. That's what got us in the trouble we're in now.

2. Be respectful regardless of how you feel. You can't expect them to rule in our favor if we spit in they're face.

We all have to remember one thing, we may not be the Western Region as far as the kingdom is concerned, but we're still one people where it matters, in our hearts.

HL Toshiro Koi
Long live the west.