[Western] Western Digest, Vol 23, Issue 5

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 07:06:52 PDT 2008

Pavel,
Well said and that is why you are our Seneschal.

Everyone,
Just curious though, what does "respectful" mean.  My opinion is that it
means no name calling, foul language, or speaking out of turn.  It seems
though that this is not what is expected, it almost seems that "respectful"
means shut up and go away.  I will debate and petition the BOD for things
that only the BOD can do, following proper chain of command, yet I have been
told this is not "respectful".  I have called no one any names, or yelled at
anyone, or cursed at anyone, so if someone would tell me what is meant by
"respectful", besides shut up and go away, I will be happy to try to be more
"respectful".

Toshiro,
I hope you do not take this as a direct attack against you, I am sure you
did not intend to hit my last nerve.
Elizabeth

--
Plant a tree...We have more paperwork!