[Western] Very sad news

Warren Klinger angusduncan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 23:05:19 PDT 2008

Sorry for the bandwidth, but felt that I needed this message to hit a lot of people as quickly as could.

I just received a call from my step-father at approximately 10:45 pm PST with the sad news that my mother had taken a fall in her bathroom and hit her head on the sink.  She had just come home from the hospital from having had back surgery last Thursday.  911 was called and she was taken to the hospital to be examined and to be sure that she was alright and while on the way to the hospital in the ambulance, she passed away and was Dead on Arrival at the hospital.

I do not have funeral information now but for those interested I will let you know as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Warren T Klinger
AKA HL Angus Duncan Cameron
Silver bearing dark blue and light green