[Western] Fw: HELP NEEDED

hurremkhan at juno.com hurremkhan at juno.com
Sun Mar 30 14:48:55 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Greetings All,
I am posting this request for assistance on behalf of Lady Isabelle Du Vascoulier. Her daughter Nicole has been chosen for the National Honors Choir. The Honors Choir will be preforming in Hawaii. Lady Isabelle is asking for help in coming up with the money to pay Nicole's chaperon's way on this trip. In view of the events that have occurred concerning under- supervised
teenagers Lady Isabelle does not want Nicole to travel that distance alone. Anyone interested in helping with this endeavor may contact me at this email address or Lady Isabelle at 8064209061.
Thank you,
Hurrem bint Rashid

Get your fix. Click here for reliable handyman services!