[Western] Very sad news

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 14:15:10 PDT 2008

Angus,

OMG, I'm so sorry. Seeing you at War was wonderful,
but my condolences Brother. I just recently lost my
Grandfather and one of my best friends. My heart goes
out to you and your family.

HRM Aaron

--- Warren Klinger <angusduncan at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Sorry for the bandwidth, but felt that I needed this
> message to hit a lot of people as quickly as could.
>
> I just received a call from my step-father at
> approximately 10:45 pm PST with the sad news that my
> mother had taken a fall in her bathroom and hit her
> head on the sink.  She had just come home from the
> hospital from having had back surgery last Thursday.
>  911 was called and she was taken to the hospital to
> be examined and to be sure that she was alright and
> while on the way to the hospital in the ambulance,
> she passed away and was Dead on Arrival at the
> hospital.
>
> I do not have funeral information now but for those
> interested I will let you know as soon as possible.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Warren T Klinger
> AKA HL Angus Duncan Cameron
> Silver bearing dark blue and light green

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Carpe Jugularus -- Sieze the Jugular -- Aaron MacGregor