[Western] Trelac Light and Heavy Fighting

Anton Zemlock III a.zemlock at suddenlink.net
Wed Oct 29 14:36:01 PDT 2008

On Saturday Nov 8, Sir Seoinin Irontree will be holding a rapier class at HE
Gavin's residence starting at 10 am for any interested. The following
Sunday, he will be available during our heavy fighter practice for more
training and input. All are welcome to attend as we also have dancing and
music during fighter practice. If you are interested in staying overnight
and need crash space, contact me and we will get something arranged. Hope to
see any who are not out eventing.

Jean-Marc

Knight Marshal of Trelac