[Western] Our passion ...

Tiffany G thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 10:19:57 PDT 2008

Greeting to All,

While we all wish things had been handled differently, it is our time to show what we talk about our region standing for and being about to be true.  No matter the name, regional divisions, or whatever actions are taken officially, we share a common interest and overall beliefs about honor and history that we love to live.  Many of us share Ryah's passion and hurt, but we need to keep an open mind and deal with the situation properly.  We will survive this and any other challenge, but we need to make sure our actions are consistent with our honor and beliefs to rise about the injustices that we feel have occurred.  We have and will continue to play together and enjoy the company of our friends and Kingdom, as we always have done ...  if that is what we want and show by our actions.

Duchess Sir Britta MacGregor
of Blacklake