[Western] Trelac Defender/Harvest Festival Invite...

John Kittles frmrtacp at msn.com
Sun Sep 14 15:19:19 PDT 2008

Everyone is invited to our annual Trelac Defender/Harvest Festival on October 11, 2008. It will be here in San Angelo at the Pecan Creek Pavilion. You can also find details of the event at our website http://trelac.ansteorra.org<http://trelac.ansteorra.org/> and click on the Trelac Defender link on the front page.

Events: Chivalric Tournament, Rapier Tournament, Thrown Weapons, Arts and Sciences competition, Feast cooked by Behiye (if you haven't tasted her cooking, you are missing out for sure), Bardic circle after the event and revel.

Check the website for updated information as the it closer to the event.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, the Autocrat.

I really hope to see you there.

Ld Brion Se' MacAdams
Autocrat