[Western] Administrative Sanction for AmaRyah

seneschal at sca.org seneschal at sca.org
Wed Sep 10 20:05:56 PDT 2008

Worthies:

The below email constitutes auditable documentation that the sender has no
grasp whatsoever of the most basic channels for complaint and appeal.

The below letter is dismissed outright as it could have been written by
anyone.

If the party sending it has actually been sanctioned, their channel for
appeal is the Board of Directs.  This appeal must be done so to the
sanctioning officer's superior, in writing, to the corporate office by the
1st of october if it is to be considered and reported to the Board at the
next Board meeting.

Appeals are most often successful when they fail to include threats of
litigation.

Cheers

George Reed
VP Operations, SCA, Inc.