[Western] TTU Museum: Volunteers wanted for renaissance fair

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:05:06 PDT 2009

While we're on the subject,
The lady putting on the museum ren faire will be at the park this weekend to shoot a short video to put on their website. We need both heavy and light fighters there as well as some A&S.
I know it's a lot I'm asking from you, one show this weekend, another two weeks later, and then Gothic the week after that, but we need this. This is could be a great boost for the SCA throughout the kingdom. We can use this to show city councils, other museums, arts festivals, the public in general, what a great thing the SCA is. If we do this right, it will be a big boost in our membership throughout. So please come out and help, it's only five hours in a shaded area with food, drink, fine friends telling war stories, some fighting, and an excellent sword display all mixed together.
If you do come out, I promise not to bother you again until next time.

HE Toshiro Koi
Eisen's
Seneschal of Bonwicke

P.S.  As an added bonus, the museum has air conditioning and bathrooms we can use.