[Western] The Museum of Texas Tech Demo

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:49:07 PDT 2009

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who came out to help Bonwicke with the demo at the museum.

The demo went great only because we had great people from all the groups in the area; Adlersruhe, Blacklake, Trelac, and Ffynnon Gath. And of course, those from Bonwicke. I kept looking around wondering what needed to be done next only to discover every one from every group was already busy doing it and talking to the people there. And it made me proud to once again see the old SCA under that tent.
The demo was a great success only because of those who worked it. To all of you who helped, thank you. You are the reason it worked. You are all great.

HE Toshiro Koi
Eisen's
Bonwicke's Seneschal