[Western] Bonwicke's Artisan

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:55:34 PST 2009

I would like to take a few moments to attempt to thank all those who came out to help me.

His Excellency Chiang, who beat me about the head and shoulders until I agreed to steward this event. And then when I needed help beat me about the head and shoulders until I stopped whining. Just kidding. When I was floundering he gave me nudges in the right direction, took care of some of the little things when I needed help, took care of the heavy fighters, and helped decorate the hall Friday night. Thank you, Your Excellency.
Her Excellency Wu who gave me words of encouragement, a pat on the back of reassurance, and a smile that told me don't worry, you're doing good, everything is alright. A smile that somehow made the load of running this event a lot lighter. Thank you, Your Excellency
HL George, the kitchen saff and servers, who two weeks before the event was asked to take over as feast steward, come up with a menu and make it work, did an excellent job and pulled my fat out of the fire. Thanks George, I love you for it.
HE Safiye whom I asked to run gate for me and told me not to worry, she would take care of everything, and did.
HE Mistress Anna for running A&S for me, helping with the prize baskets, and helping me with my knee and ankle when they really hurt.
HE Master Hakon who helped with the little things before the event and helped decorate the hall.
HE Mistress Oriana who agreed to and then even though was not feeling well came out to judge A&S.
HE Kainin who offered his help in any way necessary and ended sitting gate.
Lady Janet, sorry I still can't remember your SCA name, who ran the rapier list for me and swept the hall afterwards.
HL Gerold for taking over as court herald for me.
Lord Rizardo who helped inspect the rapier fighters.
Lord Alaric who helped with the little things, sat gate, and was there at seven in the morning to help me set-up the signs.
And I especially want to thank everyone for coming from near and far to my first event and then helped clean up afterwards. I stepped out to drop of something in HE Chiang's vehicle, came back into the hall and everybody was busy doing everything. Two more quick trips later and the hall was clean. You were fantastic. Thank you.

I know I'm missing somebody and I apologize for missing you. It's just that there are so many to thank.
But thank you. Thank you one and all for doing all that you did to help make this event run as well as it did.
I hope to see you all soon, but not as event steward.

Yours in service,
HE Toshiro KoiEisen's
Seneschal of Bonwicke
Event steward