[Western] [Bonwicke] Ed's House Burning

Rowan Mazey rowanmazey at q.com
Mon Feb 2 15:25:12 PST 2009

Lady Noreen and I are shocked beyond belief and grieve along with the family for this loss.

Noreen was their SCA daughter for a long time, but issues interrupted their relationship, then we moved to Colorado.  Both Ed, Michele, and the kids have held a dear place in our hearts dispite the relationship issues.  Currently we have no contact information for the family, but would like to send our condolences.  We'd also like to know if there are any funeral arrangements yet?

My email address is changing to rowanmazey at gmail.com  I'd like it changed on both of these lists, but I'm not sure how to go about getting that done.  Do we have an SCA contact who is also in contact with the family to know what arrangements will be made?

~Lady RowanMazey MacBranian mag Labruin

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 08:14:22 -0800From: lamiablk at yahoo.comTo: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org; western at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Bonwicke] Ed's House Burning

FYI

HE Wu
 "If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys --subjects bound to the British crown." Charleton Heston

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Robert <lordowencampbell at yahoo.com>To: mendershamshire at yahoogroups.comSent: Monday, February 2, 2009 9:00:48 AMSubject: [mendershamshire] Ed's House Burning

Hi everyone its Owen Campbell(Robert MacBrock)For those of you not watching the news Ed Edwards house burnt downthis weekend killing Michelle and injuring his oldest son who is nowin Lubbock being treated for burns.Details are few but what I have heard that his in laws and parents arehelping out the best they can and close friends are giving him as muchsupport as they can.So begs the question, what can we do to help, Ed and Michelle, The SCAand shire members may have had there differences in the past but allthat must fall to the side. A member of the Shire needs us we shouldheed the call and service the need.I don't know what but I'm willing to bounce around ideas.Love to all Lord Owen Campbell . __,_._,___