[Western] [Ansteorra] SCA Member Lost to Fire

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 08:12:29 PST 2009

I now have a bit of info for those who would like to help the Edwards family.

An account has been set up at Citizens Bank, 4201 S. Treadaway Blvd., Abilene, TX, (phone: 325.695.3000) to help the family with expenses as they have lost everything. The account is called the Lytle South Baptist Memorial Fund, and the number is 1468782.

I also want to thank everyone who has sent on private notes.

HE Wu
 "If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys --
subjects bound to the British crown." Charleton Heston