[Western] Congrats Behiye

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 05:58:09 PST 2009

Yes, Behiye did a GREAT job!!! Congrats!!!

Aaron
 Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. -- the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

You have to believe in yourself more than others disbelief in you.

Risk everything, or gain nothing. Geoffroi de Charny, 1356