[Western] amazing

Russ Ives knuckelball21 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 01:11:49 PST 2010

hey, hope you have been well. I've tried this acai berry stuff that is seriously awesome!! I am feeling amazing from the first day I've been using it! its true, scientists have uncovered a way to lose body-fat which gives results and is amazingly healthy for people! Here is this article about it if you want to, and purchase it http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/ !! This website sells it half-priced!! I heard a few friends already took it and they  lost 5-10 pounds in roughly a week so I decided I would fill you in also :) This stuff is insane! There excellent dialogue on that website and tell me how it works for you.