[Western] Hi there

Russ Ives knuckelball21 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:30:27 PST 2011

Hii western at ansteorra.org, How's life? As you're aware, the economic state is taking a stab at our pockets but I found something I just had to share with you! We've gone a long way so it's the least I can do. This woman in this article makes almost $7,000 a month and it really got me worked up to learn to do what she does. I understand that it sounds too good to be true... but I've already made 700 dollars last week doing what she did! I know you're an open minded guy so I'm sure you can get the hang of it. Just read this news blog carefully and follow EXACTLY what it says and I KNOW you'll do amazing! I'm contemplating quitting my sh*tty job, but I just want to make sure this continues. I already got a bank wire for last weeks work.... I'm just so excited to be making cash on the internet! Give it a whirl, if you help with anything in particular just shoot me an email back and I'll help you :-) Here's the news article: http://bit.ly/h6wGni