[Western] My new Years Resolution

Russ Ives knuckelball21 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:46:36 PST 2011

hey I know tons of individuals make fat reduction their one priority as their New Years resolution, so I wanted to share this with my friends. I didnt tell alot of people how I lost so much cause i wanted to test this stuff b4 i advised it to any1. This was all over news stations and I was nervious to try it but it definitely did work great for me. Incase you're are tryin to lose pounds for the new years i seriously recommend you try Harvard Proven System