[Western] Sewing Day

brynach.efflam@gmail.com brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 07:48:22 PDT 2011

We have reserved the community hall out here in Goldsmith for Saturday, August 13th all day.  We will be there by 8 am to turn the air conditioner on. Tables will be set up for cutting fabric and sewing garb to help everyone that may need garb for Gothic made. We will also have the grill set up for cooking. There is a range and refrigerator as well, so feel free to bring your own food.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact my lady as she is more apt to answer them.

If you have plenty of garb and want to come visit, please do.

In service
Brynach ap Efflam