[Western] map of all the kingdoms

Charlie Cain larkinokane at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 12 05:51:45 PDT 2011

Did I ever stick my foot in my mouth that time. My sincere apologies for my ignorant response both to Your Excellencies and to the Western Region.

Shalom u'vracha,
Charlie Cain
Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
++

---- HE  Chiang Chi-sh h <chiang at clearwire.net> wrote:

There was no offence in the least. It was just my way of saying that at
Gothic Wars this last weekend, our dear friend Gerold was elevated to the
rank of Baron of the Court of Ansteorra.
HE Chiang Chi-sh h, proud friend