[Wiesenfeuer] Namron Protectorate - Volunteers Needed

Villana Palazolo villana326 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:50:39 PDT 2014

Greetings all!

Protectorate planning is well underway and we are still looking for a few
other people to help out.

MoC - we are looking for someone to be in charge of planning classes for
the children in the afternoon from around 1 - 4 (pending approval). We
already have one person willing to teach a class. This person will have to
have their society background check.

Site Tokens - Reminder - if you are interested in presenting a site token
idea to Their Excellencies, please bring it to Populace meeting this
Thursday, Aug 7. Your project does not have to be finished, just an
example. TE are not just looking for site tokens for Protectorate but
future events as well.

Secondary Nasty-crat - This person will help out the nasty-crat with making
sure their is the proper supplies in the bathrooms and the bathrooms remain
clean.

Archery Fun Shoot - If anyone is interested in heading an archery fun
shoot, were looking for someone who could be willing to run for just a
couple hours in the late morning/early afternoon.

If would like to volunteer or have any questions, please feel to contact
Loemax or myself.

YIS
Villana                             Loemax
Autocrat                          Deputy Autocrat
villana326 at gmail.com    loemax.thunder at gmail.com

--
*Villana Palazolo *
*Chronicler *